VA Loans- Advantages of The Federal VA Home Loan Program To Serve Our Brave
Since the creation of the Federal VA Home Loan Program over 22 million people have taken advantage of the loan program and purchased a home. There are still a lot of Veterans that don’t know the true values of the Federal VA Home Loan Program, VeteranHouseLoans.com is here to help educate our Veterans on the best loan products to meet their individual needs whether its though the VA loan program or a traditional or non-traditional fashion.
Top Advantages Of The Federal VA Loan Program And VeteranHouseLoans.com
- The borrowers can purchase a home with a Zero Down, Down Payment. If they get the sellers to help with the closing costs the Veteran can get into the house with minimal money out of pocket.
- VA Loan don’t have Private Mortgage Insurance or PMI, instead of PMI the VA Loans can have a one time upfront financed VA Funding Fee. The VA Funding Fee can be waived if deemed over 10% disabled from a service related disability and are in good standings with the Veterans Administration. We can Check Your Eligibility Now.
- Sellers can contribute up to 4% of the purchase price towards your closing costs- They can help with Escrow Fees, Origination Fees, Title Fees, Impounds, and More.
- Fees are checked are regulated by Veterans Administration.
- VA loans typically have lower interest rates than conventional financing.
- The VA loans can help consolidate debt and reduce your monthly outflow of cash and interest.
- You can use your VA loan more than one time as long as you have restored your eligibility.
- You kept us safe now its our turn to keep you safe for the bankers…
- If the Federal VA Home Loan Program is not right for you we will get you into the right loan product as we are a full service bank.